We're seeking a dynamic individual to take up a part-time position (3 days / week) at the brewery in rural North Wales. You will be involved in all aspects of running a small craft beer brewery and will have a direct influence on the success of the business. Duties include assisting on brew days, general cleaning and sanitation of tanks and equipment, packaging, delivering, preventative maintenance and “whatever it takes” to grow the business whilst remaining true to quality and craft principles.
- Enthusiastic, customer-oriented attitude
- Technically minded with problem solving skills and a basic understanding of plumbing and electrical systems
- Computer literate including spreadsheets and social media
- Reliable and self-directed
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail, especially with respect to cleanliness
- Full, clean driver's license
- Ability to lift and maneuver full kegs (65 kg)
- Knowledge and appreciation of the brewing process as acquired through home-brewing or employment
- Training or experience in food production and hygiene
- Experience in the licensed pub and/or retail food sector
- Practical knowledge of quality control and continuous improvement
If this sounds like you, send an introductory email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.